- Our Community
- Leadership Resources
- Consulting Services
Name: Jennifer Bradley
- Background in leadership development (Education and/or Experience):
- I am currently doing a study of leadership development with a focus on intercultural dimensions of leadership.
- What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the learning community:
- I am hoping to make contact with others in the field and broaden my perspectives through learning more about what is going on in the community. I will be happy to share my research as it develops. I'm just starting.
- Personal areas of interest or expertise:
- intercultural training
- Interest-oriented Learning Circles
More About You
- Other Interests:
- Current Questions about Leadership & Leadership Development:
What does leadership mean to whom? How do we develop a leadership identity in multiple cultural contexts?
- Favorite Quotes:
"Ambiguity is the warp of life not something to be eliminated." [In Improvisation in a Persian Garden (Peripheral Visions, 1994), p 9