- Our Community
- Leadership Resources
- Consulting Services
Name: Maureen Corbett
City: Chapel Hill
- Background in leadership development (Education and/or Experience):
- Worked for ~20 years with a not for profit global health organization, in progressive leadership positions. Participated in some leadership development opportuniites using open space technologies and whole person process facilitation. Most leadership development education has been from experience, with intermittent coaching sessions to address specific challenges faced during period of rapid organizational growth.
- Current leadership development work (Roles and/or Positions):
- Recently promotd to a vice-president senior leadership position created following a year long strategic planning process. The VP positons were created concurrently with additional director level positions with vision of increasing authority and accoutability at director level.
- What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the learning community:
- Contribute experience and challenges, and approaches we're using and plan to use to address the challenges. Looking for other ways (strategies, approaches, tools) to frame leadership development throughout a 400+ staff organization with 75% staff dispersed in more than 16 countries.
- Personal areas of interest or expertise:
- Interest-oriented Learning Circles
More About You
- Other Interests:
- Favorite Quotes: