- Our Community
- Leadership Resources
- Consulting Services
Name: Terri Bailey
- Current leadership development work (Roles and/or Positions):
- Two major learning communities underway: 1. Social Network Partners - a learning community of 10 and growing organizations committed to intentionally applying social network principles into routine organizational practice and structure. 2. Community Organizing Collaborative - a learning community of 9 democratically controlled community organizations and 10 local funders committed to advancing a statewide social justice movement and transforming relationships and collaboration across organizing models and between grassroots organizers and the philanthropic community.
- What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the learning community:
- Always seeking new ideas, methods, tools and innovations for building and supporting 'communities of practice', particularly those that place equal emphasis on building community and not just building practice.
- Personal areas of interest or expertise:
- Interest-oriented Learning Circles
More About You
- Other Interests:
- Favorite Quotes:
"I wake up each morning determined to change the world and also have one hell of a good time. Sometimes that makes planning the day a little difficult." - E.B. White "The success of any human endeavor is directly related to the strength of the relationships between the people involved." - unknown "The beginnings of all things are small." - Marcus Tullius Cicero "A great wind is blowing, and that gives you either imagination or a headache." - Catherine II ("The Great") "I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves, and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion." - Thomas Jefferson