- Do you want to learn how you can strengthen your leadership development strategies, programs and practices?
- Are you looking to identify gaps and opportunities that exist in your leadership development efforts?
- Are you looking for specialized research to help inform your planning for a leadership program?
Our scans feature a thorough exploration of a particular issue or question, along with insightful analysis and recommendations. We combine in-depth research with qualitative data (focus groups and/or interviews) to capture the real essence of your research focus, and uncover promising practices and opportunities.
- We conducted a scan of health leadership development programs for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to help the foundation better understand the capacity, scope and reach of existing health leadership development programs. The scan was intended to assist the foundation in the pursuit of its broad goals of building leadership capacity to improve the health and health care of all Americans.
- We conducted a participatory scan to explore opportunities for region grant makers to work together to accelerate positive changes in the Greater Washington region. The project was funded by a partnership of Greater Washington region grant makers and the Nonprofit Roundtable of Greater Washington. The scan was intended to achieve four key results for the Roundtable and its grant making partners: 1) Generate Recommendations; 2) Build Capacity; 3) Stakeholder Engagement; and 4) Relationship Building and New Possibilities for Learning and Action.
- We produced a scan to help the Annie E. Casey Foundation learn from current leadership practices in the private and public sectors. The goal was to draw from the best strategies and leadership development practices that were achieving success in order to strengthen the foundation’s development of leadership to improve the well being of families and children.
Get Started Today!
Get started with your scan and uncover promising opportunities in your area of work. Contact Deborah Meehan for more information: 510-238-9080 or email@example.com.